To secure your place please pay the Deposit of £125.
Repeat Students - if you have completed this course before you are eligible for a half price place.
This is PART 2 of the 4 day course Meridians and Specific Conditions and follows on from PART 1 held over the weekend of TBC 2020. Please ensure you book both parts.
Course: Equine Meridians & Specific Conditions PART 2
Date: Sat 17 Oct - Sun 18 2020
Location: Arundel, West Sussex
Time: Approximately 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Instructor: Heather Richardson Lead Instructor
Course Level: Level 2 & 3 - Intermediate to Advanced
Prerequisites: It is recommended that you take the following classes before attending this course.
- Hands-on - Level 1 Intro course (Equine) - Recommended but optional
- Online Course - Overview to Traditional Chinese Medicine - Required
- Online Course - Meridian Theory - Required
This 4-day hands-on class provides hands-on demonstrations, practice and exercises for the acupressure session protocol, Association, Alarm, Source, Master points. Major meridian exercises, specific conditions and Assessment exercises.
Specific theory and hands on practice study includes:
- Yin/ Yang and 5-Element Theories
- 4 - Examinations - Demonstration and practice
- Acupressure protocol - Opening, Point work and Closing techniques
- Association points - location, assessment and energetics
- Source points - location, assessment and energetics
- Acupressure session, assessment, point selection & practice
- 5-Element Theory and use of Correspondence Chart
- Meridian system overview, demonstration, and exercises
- Location, flow, function, and attributes of each of the 12 major meridians and 2 extraordinary vessels
- Common physical and emotional issues associated with each of the elements and meridians
- Acupoints that can benefit these issues; their location, energetics and reinforcement of acupressure protocol and techniques
- Further use of Association points and addition of Alarm points
A Participant Letter providing directions to the clinic facility, suggested area hotels and clinic logistics will be emailed approximately 3 months prior to the class.