Indicators & Assessment is a treasure trove of information based on the rich source of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). It begins with a review of the unique TCM theories and concepts underlying acupressure such as Yin-Yang Theory, Meridian Theory, Five-Element Theory, plus Acupoint Classifications. By reinforcing your knowledge of the basics you are ready to step-up to the next level of knowledge. The rest of Indicators & Assessment is devoted to expanding and deepening your knowledge of Chinese medicine and how to apply it to your own small animals. Product materials cover:
- How the Five Vital Substances function in the body
- The effects of exogenous and endogenous factors on the Vital Substances
- An in-depth discussion of the assessment process
- How to use the Eight Principles in the assessment process
- A presentation of additional assessment tools used in TCM
- How to develop a acupressure session using a practical format
- A set of "Common Patterns of Disharmony" case studies, and,
- A listing of Resources including books, text books, and websites.
Product Purchase: An email with your User ID, Password and Product link will be sent to you within 24 - 48 hours of your product purchase.
Certificate: Certificate of Study for this non-certified e-Learning product is available upon completion.